Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Introductions

It seemed like a good idea to introduce the gang, so here we are!

Vey
I'm short, but I'm smart. I'm funny, but I'm cute! That was the tagline for the first online profile I ever posted; so I guess that's me in ten words or less. I am a lover of dry wit, and I am immediately enamored with someone who can turn a phrase. I guess I'm a just a simple ol' sapiosexual that abhors pretense.

The project seemed like a fun way to meet lots of people, and learn about new things to do while I'm in town for the next few years. It feels both fun and easy, and completely impossible to do at the same time. 30 dates feels pretty easy, but 30 dates with people that I want to go out with (WHEW!) now that really feels like pushing it into the realm of absurdity! So, I hope that this project helps me to notice more of what I want and act on it, rather than waiting and hoping for other people to act on my behalf in my own self-interest.

Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment